I recommend these resources, which have helped me deepen my understanding about ACEs, trauma-informed care, and resilience.
I recommend these resources to learn more about ACEs and trauma-informed care.
Understanding Race in America
- Seeing White podcast by Scene on Radio
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness by Michelle Alexander
- I'm Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- How To Be Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson